Places for Guests to Stay on Your Special Day
Accommodations for Cape Cod Wedding Guests
So, you've got the cake, the dress, the venue, and everything else is ready for the moment when you join your spouse in holy matrimony in front of family and friends. Just don't forget that those family and friends may not all be in the area. Some may live near-by, others may opt to go home at the end of the evening, but some may need a place to stay. Help your guests make arrangements for a place to stay by following these simple guidelines!
1) Hotels that offer group rates are wonderful if you have a large number of people. Plenty of places (the Hampton Inn in West Yarmouth for example) offer discounts for groups.
2) Are you having your ceremony/reception at a hotel? Plenty of places on the Cape (Daniel Webster Inn, Chatham Bars Inn, etc) are wonderful spots to hold your wedding and to put up your party!
3) Make sure guests are aware of where your wedding is. Just because you are familiar with the Cape does not mean everyone else in your group is. Make sure that if your wedding is on the Lower Cape, people aren't booking hotels on the Upper Cape and vice versa (especially if you are hosting an open bar).
4) Off-season discounts can be astounding! If you are still unsure when to have your wedding, consider times that are not June-September. A lot of hotels and B&B's offer discounts during the off-season to fill otherwise vacant rooms.
5) Some people may want to stay longer. If that's the case, suggest checking out rental properties.
Other States: Connecticut Maine Massachusetts New Hampshire Rhode Island
You are not logged in. To login or create an account please click here