Six Lovely Locales for Your Lower Cape Wedding
Head to the Lower Cape for a picturesque wedding or reception
The Lower Cape is a wonderful area, with a pace that is laid-back and isolated from the hustle and bustle of the mainland. It is also a lovely area and weddings here will want for naught. If you are thinking of tying the knot on the Lower Cape, consider one of these fabulous venues!
1. The Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, Chatham: Well-reputed as a resort in general, the Wequassett is a stunning location for a wedding. With a waterfront setting that overlooks Pleasant Bay, the Wequassett is lovely for a day or evening reception.
The Wequassett can accommodate 285+ guests with their 3 available function rooms. Their wedding season runs April through December and there are menu packages available. Another plus? Guests can book rooms at the Wequassett, meaning that they will not have to try to find your venue.
2. The Captain Linnell House and Gardens, Orleans: Located near Skaket Beach (a fantastic spot for wedding photographs), the Captain Linnell House is well-regarded as a venue for weddings. Their owner/chef will work closely with you to craft a menu that works perfectly for your wedding and the intimacy of the setting will be well-remembered by you and your guests.
3. Ocean Edge Resort and Golf Club, Brewster: A landmark off of Route 6A in Brewster, Ocean Edge is available for weddings year-round. Ocean Edge is a wonderful spot for a wedding and they have plenty of rooms available to accommodate your guests.
Ocean Edge can accommodate wedding parties of up to 300 guests and their services range from ceremonies and receptions to rehearsal dinners, brunches, and clambakes. Whether you are a having a formal or casual wedding, Ocean Edge can help craft the perfect day for you and your guests. Menu packages are available.
4. Wychmere Beach Club, Harwich Port: This year-round venue has the ability to capture the true essence of a beach wedding. Couples can arrive at their reception via boat and say their "I do's" on a beach.
This waterfront location can accommodate up to 450 guests and they offer menu packages.
5. The Chatham Bars Inn, Chatham: This fabulous seaside resort has plenty of rooms to accommodate wedding guests and years of experience in throwing grand weddings. With gorgeous ocean views and impressive service, the Chatham Bars Inn is a magnificent choice for a reception.
The Chatham Bars Inn can accommodate up to 217 guests for your reception and they are open year-round. Menu packages are available.
6. The Four Points Sheraton, Eastham: The Four Points Sheraton in Eastham has several function rooms to accommodate weddings of all sizes and they are reasonably priced (welcome news to many brides). Their ballroom can accommodate up to 300 guests. There are menu packages available starting at $30/person. There are also plenty of rooms available to sleep guests.
No matter what venue you choose, the Lower Cape offers some simply stunning venues that will be sure to please you and your guests!
You are not logged in. To login or create an account please click here