Eight Magicial Venues for Your Mid Cape Wedding
Check out these top picks for Mid Cape reception venues
If you are considering the Mid Cape for your wedding, then consider one of these fabulous venues for your reception!
1. Cape Cod Maritime Museum, Hyannis: With the ability to accommodate up to 300 guests with tents (150 indoors), the Cape Cod Maritime Museum is a great spot for a large wedding. Situated right on Hyannis Harbor, this venue offers great views and they also have a historic catboat on which to make your entrance or exit or to let guests sail in.
Guests can also wander through the Museum, visit the boat shed, and enjoy the unique scenery of this wonderful venue. There are inns and hotels within walking distance of this venue as well, meaning that guests don't even need to worry about driving if they don't want to!
2. Yarmouth Country Cabins, Yarmouth: An ideal venue for a destination wedding, the Yarmouth Country Cabins not only is a fabulous reception site, but it is also a great place to put up your guests! The whole facility can be rented for 2-5 nights during the shoulder season and up to 56 guests can be housed in the cabins and houses on the property.
For your tented reception, up to 150 guests can be accommodated. There is also a pool on site and outdoor firepits and barbeques, perfect for a more casual wedding.
3. Corsair and Cross Rip Oceanfront Resort, Dennis: This wonderful oceanfront location is a perfect spot for receptions and ceremonies. This site offers the ability to host intimate receptions (10-30 people) at one of their waterfront or water view homes or to hold a larger reception (75-200 people) as a tented reception. They offer dates during April through June and September through the end of October.
Although couples are welcome to simply rent the facility and plan on their own, the Corsair also offers complimentary planning services with their caterer and rental company.
4. The Sea View, Dennis: This breathtaking venue overlooks Nantucket Sound and can accommodate up to 220 guests (there is a minimum booking of 100 guests). With a season that runs from April through December, you and your guests can enjoy the water views, the outdoor terrace, and the other elegant features during most of the year. They offer customized menu packages (ranging from moderate to deluxe).
5. Red Jacket Beach Resort and Spa, South Yarmouth: This fantastic full-service oceanfront resort can accommodate up to 165 guests. Set on the waters of Nantucket Sound, you and your guests will be treated to fabulous views and magnificent service. The resort also has lodging for guests, so there's no need for guests to try to drive all over the Cape.
The Red Jacket also has wedding planners on staff to help make your special day go as smoothly as possible.
Their season runs from April through October and there are menu packages available.
6. Cape Codder Resort and Spa, Hyannis: With a solid reputation, the Cape Codder is one of the Cape's most well-known resorts. Not only is this a wonderful spot for a wedding reception, but there is lodging available for guests and this can even be a fabulous location for a honeymoon.
The Cape Codder can accommodate up to 400 guests, so if your guest list is lengthy, this is a spot to consider. Couples who book here will also get a Cape Codder wedding consultant who can help them through every detail of planning their special day. There are menu packages available as well.
7. Dennis Inn, Dennis: Located near Corporation Beach in Dennis, the Dennis Inn is owned by experienced caterers who offer wonderful wedding packages that include the use of the Inn and the grounds. The Dennis Inn can accommodate up to 200 guests in-season of June through September (80 guest minimum) and up to 100 guests during the off-season. The Dennis Inn offers menu packages to couples.
8. Lighthouse Inn, Dennis: You and your guests will absolutely adore this historic oceanfront inn complex, which features a working lighthouse and is located on 9 secluded acres. Up to 230 guests can be accommodated here. Other than receptions, ceremonies can also be held here, overlooking the majestic glory of Nantucket Sound.
The season for the Lighthouse Inn runs mid-May to mid-October. There are dining packages available.
Other States: Connecticut Maine Massachusetts New Hampshire Rhode Island
You are not logged in. To login or create an account please click here